We are glad to be partners in European projects within a programme Erasmus+ for key activity KA2 – Strategic partnerships
Who are we?
– non-governmental, non-political and non-profit civic association
– our members are coaches, lecturers, researchers, andragogists, and legal entities who deal with adult education
– the aim is to ensure the professionalism of the members, contribute to the development of education and spread professional information and experience among the members of AOA ČR and other organizations
What international activities do we implement?
Project „Strengthening of methodical and educational competences of European scope at andragogists“ (2018-1-CZ01-KA104-047335)
– length of the project is from 1st June 2018 to 31st July 2019
– chosen members of AOA represent the Czech Republic at international conferences
– the aim is deepening the knowledge of up-to-date strategies in adult education in Europe
Project „Education by the way“ (2018-1-PL01-KA204-051193)
– length of the project is from 1st October 2018 to 31st October 2020
– partners from Poland, Finland, Belgium and Italy take part in the project
– the aim is to create a set of micro-learning methods which will support engaging people with low skills into non-formal education
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission.
We are flexible, we are equipped with languages, we are interested in new challenges.
Do not hesitate to contact us.
Lenka Prokopová, Vice-president of the Association of Czech Experts in Andragogy
Section for equal opportunities
nám. 14. října 1307/2, 150 00 Prague, Czech republic
www.aoacr.cz; e-mail: email@example.com